In today’s Internet dominated world of marketing, it has become imperative for each individual and organization to maintain and thereafter sustain a consistent visibility in the virtual online world. And social media and networking websites, blogs, forums etc., are a great tool and medium for online marketing and business promotion.
However, with plenty of diverse social media and networking websites attaining popularity, it can be somewhat tedious to simultaneously manage social media optimization on all of the popular platforms. In order to simplify your social media activities there are number of social media tools for your business. Here are some of the tools listed below to help you save time and effort:
1. Hoot suite: This tool consolidates your profiles on all social media and networking applications such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook and many more It saves you the hassles of jumping from service to service. This allows you to update and review all your social media profiles from a single page itself. The tool allows you to schedule posts cross different social networks, time your updates for the hours that will have the most impact.
2. Social Mention: This application connects with more than 100 social media websites and networks simultaneously, including image sharing websites and forums. It combines social analytic s and social search into one simple service that saves you from the hassles of trolling the web. It allows you to search for the recent and most popular keywords that the consumers are looking up for; therefore, giving you a good idea of which area to focus on most.
3. Mention: Mention is that tool which gives you updates and information about your consumers’ reviews for your business and work. Every time somebody mentions you, you will be sent an alert.
4. Crowd booster: It is another application to streamline social networking profiles into one medium. It also permits auto-posting of the same status update on multiple websites, like Twitter and Facebook and even updates about all recent activities concerning you on the respective social networking websites. It even provides information on the most engaged fans to reach out to fan individually. The tool even makes rime recommendations that is, suggest the best time of the day to post the content based on the last post engagement pattern.
5. Buffer: Buffer is attaining a lot of popularity among st small scale enterprises and entrepreneurs. All you need to do is create a Buffer account through which you can pre-schedule and even bookmark your updates on Twitter and Facebook. And digital marketing services is very useful for any website as it helps in promotion.
6. Google Alerts: This is a great way to stay keep a track of the increasing popularity and mentioning of your profile and online business on Google. Hence, each time someone mentions your profile on Google, you will receive an alert in the form of an email or a private message. It is a great ‘set it and forget it’ tool. You can set up email notifications for the mentions of the business or brand or people who represent your business.
7. Page lever: Page lever is perhaps the most analytical tool for Facebook. It provides detailed statistics in the form of charts and graphs highlighting your performance and appeal on Facebook. The tool provides visually appealing charts that can be used during presentations and meetings when assessing the success of the campaign.
The best way to get familiar and learn more about these tools and the perfect approach to social media is to get social media training. Find a trusted social media training institute that have well experienced and professional trainers who can guide you throughout the training tenure.